The clamshell packaging we produce at EKO PAK is environmentally-friendly, home compostable as it’s made from bagasse, sturdy and incredibly versatile.
We wanted to showcase the MANY ways your business could use our clamshells to package up your delectable offerings in our latest blog.
In this blog we cover 15 mouth-watering meals that work perfectly in our 5 different styles of clamshells.
And just a word of warning, don’t read this article on an empty stomach!
15 Way to use our Clamshell Packaging
- Prawn and salad burger in small 1 compartment clamshell.
- Healthy breakfast burger with greens, poached egg and salmon in small 1 compartment clamshell.
- Slice of chocolate cake with side of whipped cream and strawberries in small 1 compartment clamshell.
- Burger and sweet potato chips in medium 1 compartment clamshell.
- Pumpkin and spinach salad with beetroot in medium 1 compartment clamshell.
- Roast vegetable sandwich in medium 1 compartment clamshell.
- Beef stir-fry and rice in medium 2 compartment clamshell.
- Lasagne and salad in medium 2 compartment clamshell.
- Salmon and avocado bagel, with side salad in medium 2 compartment clamshell.
- Chicken and salad on bao bun in extra-large 1 compartment clamshell.
- Vegetarian pasta on tomato-based sauce in extra-large 1 compartment clamshell.
- Fish, calamari, chips and tartar sauce in extra-large 1 compartment clamshell.
- Mashed vegetables, beans and chops in extra-large 3 compartment clamshell.
- Curry, rice, chicken legs and naan bread in extra-large 3 compartment clamshell.
- Tabouli, hummus, salad and falafelin extra-large 3 compartment clamshell.
Clamshell Packaging Australia
One of the things that we’ve deliberately tried to do with our EKO PAK product range is keep the size range simple, but incredibly versatile.
Our clamshell packaging is available in 5 sizes. View them all here.
You’ll also love them because:
- They’re biodegradable and home compostable – so they break down in a couple of months and make nutrient-rich material.
- We offer Australia-wide delivery, plus we offer 3-box free shipping to many destinations.
- EKO PAK is developed by leading food packaging supplier Pac Food.
- We offer incredible quality and great service.
EKO PAK is a range of environmentally-friendly food packaging solutions, developed by Pac Food.
Our exciting EKO PAK products are made from sugarcane pulp and are certified compostable. They are also sturdy, stackable, unbranded and affordable – which makes them ideal for food delivery services, food trucks, stadiums, festivals and all businesses which offer takeaway food.
Pac Food is an Australian food packaging company with an outstanding reputation for the best service and quality every time. Our Eko Pak range has an enticing unique shipping incentive.
Start shopping and discover our 3 box free shipping to many destinations and our sponsored rural shipping. Get in touch with us now by calling 1800 823 200 or send us an online enquiry here and do your part for the planet!