Shipping & Returns
Unique Shipping Incentives
So you’ve read on our website that we have unique shipping charges, what does this mean exactly? It simply means, the more boxes you buy, the less the shipping cost becomes. EKOPAK will absorb a large portion of your shipping charges which means that in some metro areas, the shipping is free! Our sponsored shipping kicks in from 3 boxes and is automatically calculated at checkout. See for yourself, SHOP HERE.
Transport and Handling Costs
- As specified per item, transport rates are not negotiable
- Transport is based on weight of the product. Our shopping cart automatically calculates weight of goods then charges transport accordingly.
Note: Order will be left at delivery address if no one able to receive goods.
Delivery / Transport Details
- All orders are shipped via courier.
- We do our best to ensure all orders are shipped next working day.
- You should allow up to 7 working days to receive goods.
- Pac Food Pty Ltd is not responsible for any item damage once the order has been shipped from our premises.
- We package our products as best as possible before shipping to reduce the event of damage in transit.
- Packaging damage is not included in the warranty for any products.
General Conditions of Refund or Exchange
- Goods can be returned if you have not opened the carton.
- Returned or exchanged items incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund is available within 7 days of receiving goods.
- Transport / handling costs are not refundable.
- Goods are to be returned at the expense of customer.
- Goods are to be returned in original packaging and in AS NEW condition.
- Copy of Receipt to be included.
We will charge $10 administration fee for any cancelled orders.